Friday, December 12, 2008

On Fire!

So in case you have yet to notice, I have been writing a lot more blogs recently. One reason is because the semester is finally winding down for me. I have a couple more tests next week that I will really need to study for, but other than that, I expect easy A's. So now that I have extra time and have yet to figure out how to spend an hour here or there, I find myself writing blogs. I suspect I will continue to do so over Christmas break, but the time spent playing videogames and working on geek projects will definitely pick up.
The other reason I think I am writing a few more blogs than usual this week is because Jessa just started her own blog. There is a mild competition between us about who is the better blogger. I will admit the judging is kind of hard at this point since she has only just started. However, her first couple blogs are pretty good. She claims I have better flow in my blogs. I suppose that is possible, but I still am not happy with it. It is getting better, though, I feel. Meanwhile, I like her blog because it seems to be on a much more personal level than mine. The only time my writing really gets at something about me is when I am either overly excited or in a pretty bad mood. She writes about her everyday running and manages to turn it into a partial life story. That is impressive. Anyways, all I am saying is go read her blog. Peace!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find your blog to be easier to read. It seems to be less of a ramble but that is probably due to the fact that I understand your blog (except for the football stuff) and enjoy reading nearly anything tech.

December 19, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home