Thursday, December 11, 2008

One Reason I Play Videogames

I actually wrote this back in January as a note on Facebook, but it kind of matches my mood tonight. Therefore, I thought I would post it here.

Sunday, January 27, 2008 at 1:23 am:
So I think I finally found a reason for why I play videogames as much as I do. As most know, I'm a very mental sort of person. Everything I do is a thinking game. Makes it nice when come test time, but when I want to kick back and relax, it can be annoying. My brain never really shuts down even if I want to. Videogames though allow me to completely space-off for extended periods of time. I'm not thinking about anything, worrying, or trying to solve a problem. It's just playing a game. Most people probably won't get this, but that's ok. Most people don't get me. Anyways, it's 1:30am on a Saturday night and I really don't feel like thinking about shit anymore. So I'm going to go play some games for awhile until I'm tired enough to pass out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home