Thursday, June 19, 2008

My First Blog: Metablogging

So blogging has started running through my friends like the flu. Fortunately, we're just puking out a bunch of words instead of our guts. Anyways, I had enough to say in response to my freinds' blogs that I could write blogs to their blogs. Therefore I thought I should start blogging. So here I am at my first blog and what do I do? I blog about blogging. My question is, is that considered metablogging? Afterall, data about data is metadata. It only seems logical then that blogging about blogging would be considered metablogging.

What do I intend to blog about? I have no idea. As most people who know me know, I am quite an opinionated person. I usually have something to say about anything. So I will likely blog on my thoughts about other people's blogs. I will probably blog about some different types of technology I've been recently playing with. I may write a few blogs as how-to's. I play a lot of videogames so chances are I will be writing some about those as well. I'm an avid sports fan so there will definitely be a few those (Go Cubbies!). But yeah, I feel like I've used the word blog way too many times in the past few minutes so I'm thinking I'll just stop here for now and hit it again sometime later. Enjoy!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Nic Lake said...

I know we've discussed this, but me commenting on your blog about me blogging would be considered ultra-megablogging.

Fail.

June 19, 2008 at 9:04 PM  
Blogger Curt said...

ahh i like your first blog it seems your off to a good start lol

June 19, 2008 at 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home